Gunfire Unboxing - terms & conditions
Gunfire Unboxing - terms & conditions
§1 The Administrator
- The special offer named: "Gunfire Unboxing" is aimed at selling products from the Gunfire.pl webshop at discounted prices.
- The Administrator of the special offer (further known as "the offer") is the GF Corp spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa; company, with the headquarters in Wrocław at Jana Długosza 42-46, further known as Administrator.
§2 Place and duration of the special offer
- The offer is available at Gunfire.pl webshop and is worldwide by its assumptions.
- The offer starts at Gunfire.pl on Sept. 14th, 2017 at 1 p.m and lasts until further notice.
- Each person who meets the requirements placed in the §4 and will place an order during the period of lasting of the offer becomes the participant.
- People who are not allowed to take part in the offer are: Administrator's employees, others who are directly or indirectly involved in preparing and operating of the offer, spouses, descendants, parents, siblings of persons listed above, and wholesale customers. Customers who participate in the "United we are strong" special offer are treated as individual customers.
§4 The rules of participation
- Participation is voluntary.
- During the lasting period of the offer the participant needs to perform the following actions: order products from Gunfire.pl site,
- Record, and share via Youtube website a movie showing the process of unboxing of the package from Gunfire. The movie should also contain a short review of the products from the box.
- The shared movie must be titled: "GUNFIRE UNBOXING: …" where in place of dots the name of the ordered product should be placed. (e.g. "GUNFIRE UNBOXING: M134-A2 Vulcan Minigun replica”)
- The movie description needs to contain the links of the bought products. The movie must be set as "visible to public" and recorded in a min. HD quality (720p) resolution.
- When the movie is published, the participant must submit it by means of the form available at the following website http://gunfire.pl/unboxing.
- The body of the email must contain the link of the movie and the order number.
- By accepting the rules of participation in the offer and the terms and conditions, the participant acknowledges that they have the full copyrights and related rights to the shared movie, as well as allows the Administrator to take full advantage of the uploaded movie for marketing purposes.
- Each participant may submit any number of movies.
- Movies which are not going to be taken into account are the movies which content is not in line with the law restrictions, the principles of community life, or the generally understood decency, especially:
- they include swear words or phrases which are commonly considered offensive.
- they support discrimination on grounds of nationality, race, religious, or sexual orientation.
- infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
- they include pornographic or erotic content.
- After verification of the content of the movie the code will be sent to participant's email address.
- In case of removing the movie from the Youtube website by its admins because of considering it as flouting website's terms and regulations, the discount code will be invalidated.
§5 The discount code
- In order to take advantage of the offer the participant may use the unique code sent by the Gunfire Customer Service. (§4.pkt.12.)
- The code allows participant to reduce the price of the order by up to 5 EUR.
- In special cases the discount might be lower than 5 EUR.
- The participant cannot exchange the discount code to cash equivalent.
§6 Copyrights and other rights related to the movies
- By movie submission the participant declares that:
- He or She is its exclusive owner and has unlimited copyrights and related rights to it.
- The participant ensures that the movie is not charged with any legal or physical defects, nor the other rights of third parties and agrees to the unlimited use of the movie in terms of these rights by the Administrator.
- In case of failure in any of above-mentioned arrangements the Participant is obliged to suffer all the arising consequences and release the Administrator from all the claims arising due to infringement of the copyrights of third parties.
- The moment of movie submission is treated as giving the Administrator the irrevocable, non-exclusive, unpaid, and unrestricted as to the time and place right to use the movie and to perform all the modifications in a whole or in parts of the movie in favour of the offer or marketing projects.
§7 Personal data
- Personal data of the participants obtained for the purposes of the organization and carrying out the offer will be processed for the purposes of the organization and carrying out the offer.
- Personal data of the participants will be processed according to the principles established in the Act from 29 August 1997 for the protection of personal data (Dz.U. z 2016 r., poz.922).
- The personal data shared by the participants will be handled by the Administrator. The Administrator of the data may entrust the personal data to another entity accordingly to the rules established in the provision of the 31st Act on the protection of personal data by the written contract. It would apply to the purposes of carrying out the offer and related issues.
- Participants who shared their personal data are allowed to have access to them and claim for modifying or removing it.
- The Administrator reserves the right to invalidate, terminate, or cancel the offer at any time.