In a set
- SA-J09 EDGE™ Carbine ReplicaPrice: 204,93 € / pcs
- LiPo 7.4 V 1200mAh 20/40C Battery - Under AK Dust CoverPrice: 14,54 € / pcs
- 0.25g Specna Arms CORE™ BBs - 1000 PcsPrice: 1,98 € / pcs
- Flux™ Universal ChargerPrice: 19,83 € / pcs
SA-J09 EDGE™ Carbine Replica
EDGE™ is a line of replicas by Specna Arms that combines an array of solutions and technologies hard to find in other replicas on the market. It is a series that puts stress on very good craftsmanship of the exterior, solutions that improve upon the versatility of the replica, prolong its lifetime, simplify the diagnostics of a malfunction as well as facilitate the possibility of a power tuning. Straight out of the box you get a replica that does not require any modification, however, if needed - they will be extremely simple.
Specna Arms J-Series™ carbine replicas are made mainly of steel. Steel elements include the receiver, dust cover, external barrel, trigger guard, magazine latch, fire mode selector plate, gas pipe, muzzle device, tactical sling loop on the stock, rear sight, cleaning rod, stock latch, stock pad as well as pins and rivets. Remaining metal elements were made of a Zinc and aluminum alloy with a special coating used for their finish gives the replica a very realistic appearance. Similarly to the live firearm original, the foldable stock, pistol grip, magazine, handguard and the gas pipe shroud were all made of polymer.
- receiver made of a steel sheet
- steel, one-piece external barrel
- metal Hop-Up chamber
- precision, internal barrel with a diameter of 6.03 mm
- quick spring exchange system Enter & Convert™
- additional M90 main spring included in set
- muzzle device mounted on 24 mm CW / 14 mm CCW thread
- “dovetail joint” side mounting rail
- realistic construction in VFC system based on pins, levers and pegs.
- plenty of room for a Stick battery under the dust cover (LiPo ready)
- full stock, foldable to the side of the receiver
- magwell spacer insert to faster magazine reload
- originally designed mid-cap S-MAG magazines
The implemented in J-Series™ carbine replicas quick spring exchange system Enter & Convert™ enables a rapid and quick adjustment of the power of the replica to the conditions expected on the playing field without the need for access to a workshop or a set of special tools. Once the gearbox has been taken out of the replica’s body, the process of spring change lasts literally mere seconds - all that is required is to take out the guide along with the spring through the opening in the gearbox frame.
Replicas are compatible with majority of magazines by Cyma, JG, E&L, Bolt, using other brands magazines may require some modifications. The set includes two original, polymer S-MAG mid-cap magazines for 130 BB's each.
J-Series™ airsoft replicas are powered by Gearbox ORION™ V3 that is characteristic for its high reliability at stock. The mechanism is prepared for further tuning and cooperation with M140 main springs. Inside, there are elements such as:
- reinforced polymer piston with a full, steel jaw
- aluminum, double air-sealed cylinder head
- aluminum, double air-sealed piston head with bearings
- ball bearing spring guide
- set of steel gears
The set does not include a battery or a charger.
The set includes:
- a replica
- 2 x S-MAG mid-cap magazines
- additional M90 main spring
- User’s manual
Indications v2, v3, v6 does not mean the level of advance, but only shape of gearbox skeleton which was used and selected by the manufacturer depending on the capabilities of the body of the replica. For example, a models of the M4/M16 family, MP5, have a v2 gearbox, while the AK family have gearbox v3.
Gearbox v3 modyfikowany
|Type of fire|
|Diameter of bearings in GB [mm]|
|Inner barrel length [mm]|
Hop-Up system is used for overclocking bb during the shot (putting it in rotation), through which, it extends its flight path. Acting laws of physics make that bb lift up, while the gravitational force take it down. Appropriate adjustment of Hop-Up, will compensate for these two factors, which result in long and straight flight for longer distance and be greater focus shot (to improve accuracy).
Blow back is a simulation system of the cocking lever - it imitates the work of it as the equivalent sharp. This system raises the realism and adds a lot more experience during shooting.
plastic + metal
rechargeable battery is characterized by high efficiency
current-carrying capacity, but there are disruptive effect on memory.
Should be unloaded and loaded in the full cycle, ie, it is recommended
to fully discharge, and after unloading must charge the battery
immediately without leaving it for a long time in a discharged state.
|Barrel thread type|
|Quick Spring Change System|
|Magazine capacity [pcs]|
Magazynek typu Mid-Cap
J Series EDGE™
It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS