The magazine is compatible with replicas by many manufacturers, while we have factually tested and can confirm compatibility with following models:
RK-02, RK-03, RK-05, RK-06, RK-12, CM.028 A, CM.028, CM.037, CM.028 S, CM.028 C, CM.031, CM.031 B, CM.036, CM.042A, CM.040C, CM.039U, CM.039C, CM.042B, CM.042S, CM.042, CM.045, CM.045A, CM.040B, CM.040, CM.040D, CM.048, CM.050, JG0510, JG0509
order to maintain trouble-free operation of mid-cap magazines it is recommended
to follow several simple rules:
1. During first use, do not fill them to the maximum capacity.
2. First, the magazine should be oiled with a small amount of silicon oil and afterwards:
- Load the magazine with 10 BBs, release the lock and remove them all.
- Load the magazine with 20 BBs, release the lock and remove them all.
- Repeat this activity, gradually increasing the amount of BBs until full capacity of the magazine has been reached. Once that is done, repeat the entire process from scratch a few times.
3. It is also worth remembering about later, regular maintenance with the use of silicon oil.
4. ATTENTION! - when magazines are not used, they must not be left loaded! This leads to faster exploitation of the spring and the entire magazine.