Advanced Microprocessor Circuit V3 with Wiring
A programmable circuit with active brake meant for gearbox V3 replicas. Allows for programming of fire modes and regulate rate of fire. Features also a mode that controls the level of battery charge.
- Dedicated for gearbox V3 replicas
- Six programmable modes
- Programmable burst length (3 shot by default: regulation in a range of 1-10 shots in BURST mode).
- MOSFET with motor active brake
- Control of battery charge level Li 25 and 35-po, 35-li-FE and 35 li-na
- Current, voltage and temperature of CPU components monitoring
- Safe - Semi – Auto
- Safe - Semi - Burst/Auto
- Safe - Semi - Semi
- Safe - Semi - Burst
- Safe - Semi -
- Safe - Burst - Burst/Auto
- Safe - Semi/Burst - Burst/Auto