GHOST® MkII Backpack
Ghost® is a
30-liter backpack that can be scaled and ideally fulfills the role of a 3-day
The main part of the pack consists of two compartments with a zipper - the first one is a large compartment with a separate section for a hydration bladder and a mesh pocket for accessories. The second, reinforced compartment with the access from the side facing the User’s back can easily store a big laptop.
The third pocket of Ghost® pack is made of a removable organizer. It is attached to the backpack, by default, with four buckles and an elastic cord. The pocket can be used independently (it has its own emergency evacuation handle) for the storage of medical drugs and the like. Inside the panel, there are many compartments and pockets that enable the precise organization of carried contents. In addition, once attached to Ghost®, it creates something akin to a “beaver tail”, enabling the carrying of clothing and lighter equipment.
On the outside, there are four pockets - two on each side, which can hold water bottles. Additionally, it has a zipper, velvet-padded pocket for the storage of glasses. Below it is yet another flat pocket with a zipper.
Suspenders of Ghost® are wide, with an internal soft foam and buckles that allow for a rapid removal. The waist belt of the pack consists of a fully functional in MOLLE/PALS system belt that can be easily removed and used independently along with included suspenders.
- Laser-cut MOLLE / PALS webbing on the front and on the sides
- Removable front organizer pocket
- Removable MOLLE / PALS waist belt
- Room for a hydration bladder
- Durable YKK® zippers, Duraflex® plastic elements
- Foam-padded laptop compartment with separate access
- Ventilated back panel in Combat Vent System®
- Hook and loop fastener panel for an easy personalization