HPA Fusion Engine™ M240 Drop-In Conversion Kit
A conversion kit by PolarStar for direct replacement of the gearbox of a replica. It is powered by a highly compressed air system (High Pressure Air) and requires a small NiMH battery or a Li-Po battery with recommended voltage of 7.4V-9.6V in order to power the FCU (Fire Control Unit). The set includes all the necessary, main parts in order to convert an electric replica to Fusion Engine system.
The set requires, but does not include a regulator and HPA tank.
The conversion can be adapted to individual needs using the FCU unit and pressure control from the HPA system (90-120 psi). Fusion Engine set features an installed PolarStar blue nozzle, which allows the set to achieve following muzzle velocity:
Nozzle Colour: Blue
- Closed space, temperature of 20 degrees Celsius
- BB type: 0.20 g
- Operational Pressure: 120 psi
- 380 FPS with an internal, 275 mm long barrel
- 405 FPS with an internal, 380 mm long barrel
- 435 FPS with an internal, 509 mm long barrel
*Conclusion - muzzle velocity rises with the length of the internal barrel
Nozzles of different colours are available for sale, however each will have different effect on muzzle velocity, therefore on the range of a replica.
Fusion Engine replaces the gearbox of a replica, which means that it is possible to further improve performance through modification of remaining parts: the chamber, Hop-Up bucking, installation of a better internal barrel, etc. The only prerequisite is that they are compatible with the replica that the conversion kit has been installed on. The installation of Fusion Engine Drop-In Conversion Kit brings an end to: burnt motors, worn gears, burnt or damaged batteries and most importantly - cracked gearboxes. HPA conversion allow for achieving a performance unavailable to ordinary replicas due to construction constrains and operation of components that are subjected to high stress. HPA lacks almost all problems connected with ASG electric replicas.
- Product designed and manufactured 100% in USA
- Fusion Engine revolutionary electro-pneumatic combination allows for HPA conversion even in replicas that do not have much space inside the receiver
- Instantaneous reaction to trigger squeeze and no more grinding teeth
- Full control over the system via FCU - Fire Control Unit
- Ability to regulate rate of fire and muzzle velocity of the replica
- Constant efficiency no matter the weather conditions
- Adjustable nozzle protrusion allows to adapt Fusion Engine to any magazine and replica
- Maximum muzzle velocity can be change by replacing the nozzle with a differently coloured one
Rate of Fire: 8 to 30 shots / second (adjustable)
Operational Pressure Range: 40 -120 psi (ATTENTION: exceeding 120 psi can cause severe damage that is not covered by the warranty)
The set includes:
- Fusion Engine™ Drop-In Conversion Kit
- Extensive User’s manual
- FCU - Fire Control Unit
- wires / hose
Repliki typu M240