Remember! In order to maintain reliable and trouble-free operation of mid-cap magazines one must adhere to several, simple rules:
1. On first use one must not fill the magazine in full.
2. First, one must apply silicon oil to the magazine and afterwards:
- Load 10 BBs into the magazine, release the lock and remove all BBs.
- Load 20 BBs into the magazine, release the lock and remove all BBs.
- Repeat the activity gradually increasing the BB count until full capacity of the magazine has been reached. After that, repeat the entire process from the beginning several times.
3. It is also advisable to remember about regular maintenance using silicon oil.
4. Attention – when magazines are not used they must not be left loaded! This leads to an accelerated wearing of the spring and the entire magazine.
|Magazine capacity [pcs]:|