MSA Sordin Supreme Pro X Hearing Protectors with Bow
Hearing protectors from Supreme series are equipped with electronics reproducing sounds from the outside. Two external microphones draw sounds from the environment (ill. A1 in the included user’s manual) and replicate them in the headphones in stereo mode. Sound reproduction is limited to 82 dB in order to protect hearing from damage. Supreme protectors are a part of equipment intended to provide the user with comfort during work in environment that exposes him to noise.
The set is powered by 2 AAA batteries or 2 LR03. Room for batteries is fully integrated with the headphones.
- Durable construction
- Excellent at capturing sounds and isolating against too loud ones
- Comfortable bow connecting the headphones
- On/off button and volume control of environmental sounds
- Battery-saving function (automatically turned off after 4 hours of not touching any buttons)
- The set reinforces more quiet sounds when set to one of the two highest volume settings
- Warns about pending battery discharge (on average 40 hours prior)
- the set has the ability to connect to any audio device (e.g. radio) using a miniJack 3.5 mm cable (set impedance - 32Ω)
When connecting the set to a device, one must remember that the signal voltage must not exceed 5V. Exceeding that value may cause damage to the set.
For SOR75302-X model one must not exceed signal strength of 399mVrms because exceeding that value may cause the headset to generate sounds louder than 82dB.
- Water-resistance qualities were improved in Pro-X set
Set of protective headphones is on 5-year warranty for the device.
The set includes:
- Set of hearing protectors
- Set of alkaline batteries
- miniJack 3.5 mm cable for connecting the headset with audio devices
- User’s manual