A kit intended for shooters containing Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame® 3.0
protective sunglasses with a matte black frame and three Hybrid Vented lenses:
a transparent Clear lens, Prism™ TR22 lens and
Prism™ TR45 lens.
Oakley has been developing combat equipment intended for members of USA armed forces for many years. Their experience has been imbued into SI Ballistic M Frame® 3.0 glasses that are characteristic for their excellent optical quality, innovative construction and the comfort of use.
This model weighing only 28 grams features a very solid construction that fulfills and exceeds the requirements of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 220.127.116.11 ballistic norms and ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010 norm. Durable, thin frame made of resistant to damage material thanks to a low profile can be used with hearing protection systems and communication sets. The lens is equipped with an anti-fog coating that makes misting over more difficult.
SI Ballistic M Frame® 3.0 offer the highest level of comfort, compatibility and vision clarity. They are compatible with Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) which makes the lens characteristic for its excellent optical quality on this entire surface.
Prism™ lenses increase adaptation capabilities of a human eye as well as the sharpness of vision, thus guaranteeing at the same time the protection and comfort. They provide an increased brightness and contrast of the target, which makes it an excellent solution for shooters.
The lens blocks specified wavelengths across the color spectrum in order to increase the contrast between selected colors of the environment during shooting. Glasses with Prism™ lens allow for an easier aiming whilst reducing the strain on eyes.
Lens - features:
- made of a Plutonite® material, high-quality polycarbonate characteristic for an excellent optical quality
- ventilation holes in the top part of the lens that improve air circulation
- Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) technology with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- an advanced anti-fog coating that makes misting-over more difficult
- UV protection that stops harmful ultraviolet UVA and UVB radiation as well as blue light with a wavelength of up to 400 nm
- fulfills or exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010 norm
- fulfills or exceeds the requirements of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 18.104.22.168 ballistic norms
- sure grip and very good fit thanks to Unobtainium® nose bridge with hydrophilic qualities
- Clear transparent lens features a light transmission of 89% and it is intended for the use in low-light and no light conditions
- universal Clear lens permits a maximum amount of light and reflects the environment in the best possible detail
- TR45 lens is intended for the use in low-light conditions or on cloudy days - it improves the contrast of practice targets, e.g. those made of steel and cardboard - dedicated for both wooded and dry environment
- perceivable light transmission amounts to 44%.
- TR22 lens is intended for the use in strong-light conditions, it improves the contrast of practice targets and surrounding environment
- perceivable light transmission amounts to 19%.
- Hybrid - lens with a widened field of view and an increased side protection
- compatible with M Frame® and M Frame Pro®
Frame - features:
- low profile allows for the use of hearing protection systems and communication systems
- very quick lens exchange system that does not require the use of tools
- ultra-lightweight construction
- full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, Crye™ helmets and similar
- made from light and resistant to stress as well as chemical compounds O Matter® material
The set includes:
- Clear lens
- Prism™ TR22 lens (installed)
- Prism™ TR45 lens
- microfiber bag for storing and cleaning
- elastic, adjustable neck strap
- Oakley Anti-Fog agent with a cloth / cover for the bottle with the liquid
- stiff, nylon cover with a zipper for the entire kit - it is equipped with a composite carabiner and a belt mount