SI BALLISTIC M FRAME ALPHA GLASSES MATTE BLACK - GREY
Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame® Alpha™ ballistic glasses with a frame in matte
color and a tinted Grey lens.
Oakley has been developing combat equipment intended for members of USA armed forces for many years. Their experience has been imbued into SI Ballistic M Frame® Alpha™ glasses that are characteristic for their excellent optical quality, efficient eye and surrounding area protection, innovative construction and the comfort of use.
M Frame® Alpha™ model creates a so-called Oakley Alpha™ ecosystem where one lens can be used in one of three configurations depending on the current need:
- in M Frame® Alpha™ glasses
- in M Frame® Alpha™ glasses air-sealed with a dedicated Helo insert
- in Halo™ goggles
M Frame® Alpha™ feature a very durable construction that fulfills and exceeds the requirements of MIL PRF-32432 ballistic norm and ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010 norm. Durable, thin frame made of resistant to damage material thanks to a low profile can be used with hearing protection systems and communication sets. The lens is equipped with an anti-fog coating that makes misting over more difficult.
SI Ballistic M Frame® Alpha™ offer the highest level of comfort, compatibility and lens clarity. They are compatible with Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) which makes the lens characteristic for its excellent optical quality on this entire surface.
Lens - features:
- made of a Plutonite® material, high-quality polycarbonate characteristic for an excellent optical quality
- Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) technology with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- an advanced anti-fog coating that makes misting-over more difficult
- UV protection that stops harmful ultraviolet UVA and UVB radiation as well as blue light with a wavelength of up to 400 nm
- fulfills or exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010 norm
- fulfills or exceeds the requirements of MIL PRF-32432 norm
- sure grip and very good fit thanks to Unobtainium® nose bridge with hydrophilic qualities
- tinted Grey lens features a light transmission of 17% and it is intended for the use in medium to bright light conditions, fulfills MCEPS requirements concerning neutrality and chromaticity
- neutral lens contrast will be ideal for sunny days
- Hybrid - lens with a widened field of view and an increased side protection that increases the comfort of use
Frame - features:
- made from light and resistant to stress as well as chemical compounds O Matter® material
- low profile allows for the use of hearing protection systems and communication systems
- ventilation improving gap between the top part of the lens and the frame
- quick and easy lens change system using a single button
- ultra-lightweight construction
- full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, Ops-Core®, Team Wendy®, Crye™ helmets and similar
The set includes glasses with a microfiber bag for storing and cleaning of glasses.