SI BALLISTIC M FRAME ALPHA GLASSES MATTE BLACK - PRISM TR22
Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame® Alpha™ ballistic glasses with a frame in matte
color and a tinted Prism™ TR22 lens intended for use in places with strong
Oakley has been developing combat equipment intended for members of USA armed forces for many years. Their experience has been imbued into SI Ballistic M Frame® Alpha™ glasses that are characteristic for their excellent optical quality, efficient eye and surrounding area protection, innovative construction and the comfort of use.
M Frame® Alpha™ model creates a so-called Oakley Alpha™ ecosystem where one lens can be used in one of three configurations depending on the current need:
- in M Frame® Alpha™ glasses
- in M Frame® Alpha™ glasses air-sealed with a dedicated Helo insert
- in Halo™ goggles
M Frame® Alpha™ feature a very durable construction that fulfills and exceeds the requirements of MIL PRF-32432 ballistic norm and ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010 norm. Durable, thin frame made of resistant to damage material thanks to a low profile can be used with hearing protection systems and communication sets. The lens is equipped with an anti-fog coating that makes misting over more difficult.
SI Ballistic M Frame® Alpha™ offer the highest level of comfort, compatibility and lens clarity. They are compatible with Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) which makes the lens characteristic for its excellent optical quality on this entire surface.
Prism™ is a model that increases adaptation capabilities of a human eye as well as the sharpness of vision, thus guaranteeing at the same time the protection and comfort. It provides an increased brightness and contrast of the target, which makes it an excellent solution for shooters.
The lens blocks specified wavelengths across the color spectrum in order to increase the contrast between selected colors of the environment during shooting. Glasses with Prism™ lens allow for an easier aiming whilst reducing the strain on eyes.
Lens - features:
- Oakley SI Prism™ technology uses the technique of placing dye mixtures that allows for the creation of lenses profiled especially for conditions during which shooting takes place
- lens simplifies visual recognition of the target by blocking the surrounding background such as dust, foliage and sky
- lenses protect eyes of the shooter from strain and fatigue whilst at the same time increasing the vividness of the reticle in a scope as well as the target itself
- made of a Plutonite® material, high-quality polycarbonate characteristic for an excellent optical quality
- Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) technology with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- an advanced anti-fog coating that makes misting-over more difficult
- UV protection that stops harmful ultraviolet UVA and UVB radiation as well as blue light with a wavelength of up to 400 nm
- fulfills or exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010 norm
- fulfills or exceeds the requirements of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 188.8.131.52 ballistic norms
- sure grip and very good fit thanks to Unobtainium® nose bridge with hydrophilic qualities
- the lens features a light transmission of 19% and it is intended for the use in medium to bright light conditions
- Hybrid - lens with a widened field of view and an increased side protection that increases the comfort of use
Frame - features:
- made from light and resistant to stress as well as chemical compounds O Matter® material
- low profile allows for the use of hearing protection systems and communication systems
- ventilation improving gap between the top part of the lens and the frame
- quick and easy lens change system using a single button
- ultra-lightweight construction
- full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, Ops-Core®, Team Wendy®, Crye™ helmets and similar
The set includes glasses with a microfiber bag for storing and cleaning of glasses.