SI DD FUEL CELL GLASSES CERAKOTE MIL SPEC - BLACK IRIDIUM
Oakley SI Daniel Defense® Fuel Cell™ sunglasses with a frame with licensed Cerakote™ Mil Spec+ paint
job as well as tinted Black Iridium® lenses with an increased contrast
and reduced glare. They were developed in cooperation with a renowned firearms
and accessories manufacturer - Daniel Defense Inc. - which is affirmed by the
logo on the lens.
The light and durable O Matter® material guarantees the highest level of comfort. The field of view is also maximized by the innovative XYZ Optics® technology that maintains the sharpness of vision under every angle.
Oakley Three-Point Fit technology maximizes the comfort of use whilst at the same time keeping lenses in a precise placement with respect to eyes.
The compatibility with Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) allows lenses to feature an excellent optical quality assured by ANSI Z87.1 norm.
- durable, providing a comfort for the entire day of use frame made from light and resistant to stress O Matter® material
- lens made of a Plutonite® material, high-quality polycarbonate characteristic for an excellent optical quality
- UV protection that stops harmful ultraviolet UVA and UVB radiation as well as blue light with a wavelength of up to 400 nm
- Dual Action CAM ergonomically-designed, precise and durable latch mechanisms
- Side protection thanks to a wide temple tip base
- optical quality and protection from damage that fulfill the requirements of ANSI Z87.1 norm
- maximum clarity of vision no matter the viewing angle thanks to XYZ Optics® technology
- Tinted Black Iridium® lenses offer a more natural perception of colors in a very bright light, an increased contrast and a reduced glare Perceivable light transmission amounts to 10%.
- Cerakote™ paint job that is characteristic for an excellent resistance to wearing off, extreme durability and resistance to high and low temperatures
- Oakley Square O Icon metal logo on temple tips
The set includes glasses with a microfiber bag for storing and cleaning of glasses with Daniel Defense Inc. logo.