SI GASCAN GLASSES MULTICAM - WARM GREY
Oakley SI Gascan protective glasses with a multicam frame and tinted Warm Grey
This model features Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry where lenses had been cut from a piece of a larger, appropriately-profiled lens.
The light and durable O Matter® material guarantees the highest level of comfort. The field of view is also maximized by the innovative XYZ Optics® technology that maintains the sharpness of vision under every angle. Oakley Three-Point Fit technology maximizes the comfort of use whilst at the same time keeping lenses in a precise placement with respect to eyes.
The compatibility with Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) allows lenses to feature an excellent optical quality assured by ANSI Z87.1 norm.
- Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry - lenses cut out from a single, larger lens
- durable, providing a comfort for the entire day of use frame made from light and resistant to stress O Matter® material
- lens made of a Plutonite® material, high-quality polycarbonate characteristic for an excellent optical quality
- UV protection that stops harmful ultraviolet UVA and UVB radiation as well as blue light with a wavelength of up to 400 nm
- expanded geometry of the frame for medium and large faces
- Dual Action CAM ergonomically-designed, precise and durable latch mechanisms
- sure grip and very good fit thanks to Unobtainium® nose bridge with hydrophilic qualities
- optical quality and protection from damage that fulfill the requirements of ANSI Z87.1 norm
- maximum clarity of vision no matter the viewing angle thanks to XYZ Optics® technology
- tinted Warm Grey lenses offer a more natural perception of colors in a very bright light - perceivable light transmission amounts to 10%
- Oakley Square O Icon metal logo on temple tips
The set includes glasses with a microfiber bag for storing and cleaning of glasses.