Universal Medical Pouch - Cordura®
The ability to grant first aid can save a life. To be able to do that it is necessary to have a complete medical kit. The pouch can be attached to a belt, MOLLE/PALS platform or carried on its own arm strap. Personal Modular First Aid Kit features a removable, internal system, which organizes all bandages and medical supplies necessary for individual use. It is an exceptionally well thought-through system that enables rapid access to all first aid essentials. The entire construction was made from extremely durable Cordura in a 500D weave. Thanks to the attachment of a waist belt, the pouch can worn as a standard waist bag. The belt is, of course, removable while MOLLE mount allows for the attachment of an additional pouch both vertically and horizontally.
- External pouch made Cordura® 500D
- YKK® zippers
- Removable universal medical insert
- Internal hook and loop fastener panel with a loop mount for small items, elastic straps and mesh pocket for spare items
- Removable arm strap with a buckle
- External hook and loop fastener panel with a reflective paramedic cross
- Pouch can be carried vertically or horizontally
- Compatible with DUTY BELT / PALS / MOLLE load-bearing system and backpack shoulder straps
The set does not include the contents of the first aid kit.