Wisport Caracal Special Backpack - A-TACS AU
A military-survival backpack with a zipper closure and a capacity of 22 l. Ideal also for active holidays in the mountains, skiing or cycling. Functional and reliable, equipped with a modular webbing system, a large number of compartments and pockets. AirBack load-bearing system guarantees a comfort and an excellent ventilation of the User’s back, whilst maintaining an adequate stiffness of the backpack.
AirBack load-bearing system is made from bars of glass fiber, integrated with the stiff back of the backpack covered with a distance mesh that puts space between the backpack and the back of the wearer. The stiffness of the mesh can be adjusted. The system provides a high degree of comfort and reliability during usage.
- Wisport closures
- Duraflex, ITW Nexus, National Molding buckles
- Capacious main compartment with two compartments and a mesh pocket with a zipper
- 2 pockets in the front of the backpack
- Side compression belts that allow to change the size of the backpack and to fasten additional equipment
- Ergonomic suspenders with the ability of fast detachment
- Hydration system exit
- Main compartment zipper that can be undone till the bottom
- ID panel in the front
- Roll-out, watertight cover concealed in a pocket at the bottom of the backpack
- MOLLE modular system webbing in the front and on the sides of the backpack
- Chest belt and a removable waist belt
The backpack was manufactured in Poland.
This is a value that includes the weight of the replica, magazine and other accessories that are include in set without a battery, charger, cleaning rod, etc., etc.