AW-HX2001 pistol replica
A custom pistol gas replica that as a base uses a proven since 1911 construction. The main structure of the pistol was made from metal, however, the profiled pistol grip side linings were made from a durable polymer. Excellent craftsmanship of the parts and their alignment guarantee problem-free and precise operation of the replica.
The replica is equipped with a double-sided, winged safety that locks the trigger mechanism and prevents accidental firing. Access to the safety is very simple both for left- and right-handed people - the mechanism lever is within the range of a thumb. This model also boasts a functional, rear, pressure safety that forces upon the user a correct grip in order to fire.
- modified, effective, two-fold slide made from metal and serration that improves the grip and simplifies reload
- engraved on the slide caliber markings of the live firearm original
- magwell that improves grip and reload
- a possibility to mechanically calibrate fiber optic iron sights
- Hop-Up system with adjustment options
- skeleton trigger
- integrated RIS 22 mm accessory rail
- steel assembly elements
The set includes: