- Home page
QuickFix is a collection of technical advices videos made by Gunfire's Technical Department.
Here you will be shown how to properly take care of your replica and how to proceed with basic repairs and modifications.
Also here you can find out how to proceed when your replica stops shooting and how to make it shoot more accurately.
Instructions, that are gathered in our videos, will lead you step by step through the maze of airsoft devices and deliver practical knowledge useful for day to day exploitation.
1. No trigger reaction
2. Motor height adjustment
3. GBB replicas' maintenance
4. Jammed BB
5. Real-cap, low-cap & mid-cap
6. Let's check the battery
7. Not working hop up regulation
8. How to disassemble the replica
9. How to disassemble the replica part 2
10. How to disassemble JG608 and alike
11. Greasing the gas blowback replicas
12. How to disassemble a sniper rifle replica
13. GBB maintenance shown at AR-15 type replica
14. Front grip disassembly in AR-15 replicas
15. KeyMod front assembly in AR-15 replicas
16. Front grip assembly in AR-15 replicas
17. How to disassemble Cm.032 replica
18. Most common chargers' errors
19. ASCU programming and checking prior to installation
20. How to fix a hi-cap magazine.
21. How to disassemble CM028 replica. 22. How to disassemble GF 46 RS replicas and similar 23. How to change spring in E&L V2 replicas 24. How to change fire selector in AR-15 replicas 25. Programming the Jefftron MOSFET module 26. How to properly assemble the sear assembly in the MB01 replica and its derivatives 27. How to assemble the trigger sear in SR spring-type replicas: Well, AVGM, Marui 28. How to accurately assemble the SC-01 fire selector 29. How to check the ASCU module (before mounting) - UPDATE 30. How to disassembly GFG 29 replica 31. Spring change - ESA system 32. Spring change - E&L ELAK system 33. Spring change - SAEC system 34. Charging NiMH, Li-Po and Li-Ion batteries 35. Spring change - Enter&Convert system