- Home page
- Children's Day sale - terms & conditions
Children's Day sale - terms & conditions
1. The aim of the special offer known under the name of „Children's Day" is a discount for chosen products.
2. The administrator of the offer is the Infinity Fund located at ul. Jana Długosza, 42-46, 51-162, Wrocław, further known as Administrator.
1. The sale is directed exclusively at individual customers who are natural persons.
2. The sale is introduced in the online shop www.gunfire.com starting from 27.05.2021 from 12:00 AM CET till 8.06.2021 till 10:00 AM CET.
3. The sale is not linked to other promotions, discount codes and discounts (except for promotions, which rules clearly indicate the possibility of joining with other promotions).
None of the underneath mentioned individuals may participate in this program:
1. Wholesale Customers,
2. Customers taking part in "United we are strong" special offer; these accounts are treated the same way individual accounts are.
A participant of the sale may be any individual with full legal capacity and legal persons and organizational units without legal personality if they have the capacity to acquire rights and obligations, who meets the requirements stated in §2.1 and does not belong to a group of customers listed in §3.
1. All orders submitted at www.gunfire.com during the time of the sale and meeting its requirements are covered by the sale.
2. During the sale, the prices of selected goods are reduced by up to 85%.
The administrator holds the right to stop the special offer before the end date due to exhaustion of stocks.