- Home page
- "Your Review" contest - terms & conditions
"Your Review" contest - terms & conditions
§ 1 General provisions
1. The current terms and conditions document (“Regulations”) defines the rules of participation in the “YOUR REVIEW” contest (“The Contest”).
2. The Administrator of the Contest is INFINITY FUND spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa z siedzibą we Wrocławiu, ul. Jana Długosza, 42-46, 51-162 Wrocław, wpisana do rejestru przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego prowadzonego przez Sąd Rejonowy dla Wrocławia-Fabrycznej we Wrocławiu, VI Wydział Gospodarczy KRS za numerem 0000562916, posiadająca NIP: 8952046284 i REGON: 361782081 („Administrator”).
3. The Contest doesn't oblige the Participant to perform any commission as well as doesn't assume a Participant to perform any paid order, provided such an information is not included in the current Terms and Conditions. The Participant is also not obliged to perform any actions on behalf, for, or on the risk of the Administrator.
§ 2 Participants
1. The Participant („The Participant”) can be each person that meet all following requirements and condition:
· He/She possesses an account in the Gunfire store (at www.gunfire.com)
· Persons with limited capacity to perform acts in law are allowed to take part in the Contest, provided they will obtain their legal guardian's agreement.
· He/She has the residential address in one of the European Union countries or can provide the Administrator with the shipment address (for the purpose of shipping the prize) within the European Union.
2. The Administrator's employees and employees of other entities capital-related or personally related to the organization and operating the Contest, as well as their families, are not allowed to become its Participants. Immediate family members are considered as preliminary, descendants, siblings, spouses and persons in respect of adoption.
§ 3 Processing the Contest and terms of participation
1. The Contest runs from January 11, 2021 from 3:00 PM CET to March 8, 2021 until 3:00 PM CET.
2. The action each Participant may take is submit substantive and helpful for other Users review the product purchased in the Administrator's online store - Gunfire.com. The review should be posted in the Reviews tab on the website of purchased product.
3. The issued Review should refer to the features, technical parameters and functions of a given product.
4. To add a review, the Participant must register or log in to their account on the Gunfire.com store website.
5. To be accepted to the Contest, a review must be a minimum of 300 (three hundred) characters, without spaces.
6. The Participant may place Reviews many times with the proviso he may post only one Review for one Product.
7. Reviews taking part in the Contest should be issued in English or Polish.
8. The Administrator reserves the right to exclude the submitted opinion from the Contest.
9. In particular, the reason for excluding an review from the Contest may be:
· including in the review content that may constitute an advertisement of entities other than the Administrator's entities.
· including in the review reviews and symbols commonly considered unlawful, including profanity or expressions that may offend religious or philosophical feelings, and indicate discrimination (e.g., regarding race, sexual orientation, gender, religion, beliefs).
· reasonable assumption that the Contest Participant infringes the copyrights of third parties.
10. The Administrator also reserves the right to exclude the submitted review from the Contest, without giving any reason.
11. The Administrator reserves the right to verify if Contest Participant purchased the reviewed product.
12. By entering the Contest, the Contest Participant agrees that his name, surname and country of residence will be posted on the website, if the Contest Participant is awarded a prize.
§ 4 Copyright
1. The Participant of the Contest declares that the written review is his authorship. The review is a manifestation of his work, and it has not been published anywhere before. The Participant is fully and solely responsible for violating any rights of third parties (copyrights or personal rights).
The Administrator acquires all rights, including author’s economic rights, to the awarded contest reviews along with the delivery of the prize to the Participant referred to in § 6 sec.
- The transfer of the author’s economic rights referred to in sec. 2 above in the following fields of use:
a. multiplication with audiovisual (including visual), multimedia, printing, photographic, IT, and digital techniques without limitation in the number of copies,
b. recording on audiovisual (including visual), multimedia, printing, photographic, phonographic, IT, digital, plastic media
c. making any changes in the form, content, or functionality, i.e., adding, deleting, improving the content of the Review, at their discretion,
d. lending and renting Reviews,
e. public performance, display, playback, broadcasting, and rebroadcasting, as well as making the Reviews publicly available in such a way that everyone can have access to them at a place and time chosen by them, including on the Internet,
f. processing Reviews using digital and analog methods,
g. preparing studies of the Review;
h. presenting and entering Reviews into computer memory and computer network servers, including those generally available (the Internet), and making them available for advertising purposes to users of such networks,
i. disseminating in the fields of exploitation specified in the Regulations, the whole or parts of the Review in activities based on publishing and distribution, promotional and advertising materials, organizing promotional and advertising campaigns,
j. placing the Review on any media used for advertising and promotion, in particular: billboards, press, television, leaflets, newspapers, POS,
k. using the Review in whole or in part and the form determined by the Administrator for marketing and information purposes regarding the Administrator's business activities.
4. Transfer of the rights referred to in sec. 2 and 3 above takes place without territorial and time limitations, and the Administrator is entitled to transfer these rights to third parties.
5. The Contest Participant agrees and authorizes the Administrator and the brands with which the Administrator cooperates to:
a. make any studies of the Review, including, inter alia, alterations, corrections, changes, and adaptations of the entire Review or its individual fragments,
b. use the Review or any part thereof in other works, materials or in the vicinity of other works, elements or materials, trademarks, and names,
c. dispose of and use the studies of the Review,
d. exercising, on behalf of the Contest Participant, moral rights to the Review (including granting such authorization to a third party by the Administrator), including the right to (i) decide on the first public release of the Review, (ii) perform author's supervision, (iii) integrity of the content and forms of the Review and their fair use, and undertakes not to exercise moral rights to the Review without prior agreement with the Administrator.
§ 5 Selection of the winners
1. Every two weeks (hereinafter the "Contest Period"), the Administrator will select the 3 (in words three) most interesting reviews from among the reviews submitted during this period and meeting the requirements set out in § 3.
2. The first Period shall last 14 days from the date of the Contest announcement.
3. The next Contest Period will start after the announcement of the results of the previous period. All periods shall last 14 days.
4. The selection of at least 3 awarded Participants will be made by a Contest committee appointed by the Administrator.
5. The Committee shall meet within 7 days from the end of a given Contest Period and select at least 3 Participants who, according to the Committee, posted the most interesting reviews in a given Contest Period.
6. For every period, the Committee will select at least three laureates who will receive the awards specified in § 6 sec. 1.
7. The Administrator will contact the winners via e-mail. The Administrator will also place information about the winning reviews at www.gunfire.com and in the post on the @asggunfire fanpage on Facebook.
8. The decision of the Contest committee is final. No appeal procedure is available.
9. Each Contest Participant may receive one prize in a given contest period.
§ 6 Awards
1. The award in the Contest are
VIP-22-030389 1 pc
VIP-20-030375 1 pc
VIP-19-030383 1 pc
2. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or other prizes
3. To receive the award the Participant is required to submit to the Administrator in a private message on Facebook or in the email, the following data:
· email address
· first and last name
· shipping address within the European Union
4. The Participant has 24 hours to send a message confirming receipt of the award from the date of announcing the results of the Contest. Lack of confirmation is tantamount to the Participant's resignation from collecting the prize.
5. The awards will be sent using the local Post Office not later than in 14 days from the moment of receiving the submission referred to in sec. 3.
§ 7 Processing of personal data
- The administrator of the Personal Data provided by the Contest Participant is INFINITY FUND spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa z siedzibą we Wrocławiu, ul. Jana Długosza, 42-46, 51-162 Wrocław, wpisana do rejestru przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego prowadzonego przez Sąd Rejonowy dla Wrocławia-Fabrycznej we Wrocławiu, VI Wydział Gospodarczy KRS za numerem 0000562916, posiadająca NIP: 8952046284 i REGON: 361782081.
You can contact the data protection officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data provided by the Participant will be processed to organize the Contest, publishing information about the winners, as well as for archiving and accountability purposes required by the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) on the protection of personal data, referred to as GDPR.
- Personal data of Contest winners may be transferred to among other delivery companies to meet the formal requirements related to receiving awards and other entities cooperating with the Administrator.
- The data of the person is processed based on consent and the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is:
- Enabling the participants to take part in the Contest,
- Possibility of archiving documentation,
- Possibility to consider the complaint;
- Persons whose personal data are processed by the Administrator have the right to:
- access their data and receive a copy of it;
- rectify (correct) their data, if it is incorrect or out of date, as well as the right to delete it, if the data is not processed to fulfill an obligation resulting from a legal provision or in the exercise of public authority;
- restriction or objection to data processing;
- submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (to the address of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
- Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to enable the Administrator to organize the Contest, notify the winners about results, and deliver the prizes.
- The Administrator does not process the personal data of contest participants in a manner based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
§8 Final provisions
1. The Contest does not depend on chance and is not a cash lottery, raffle lottery, promotional lottery, or any other game of chance, a mutual bet within the meaning of the Gambling Act of 19 November 2009 (consolidated text. . of 2019, item 847)
2. In the case of matters not regulated by these terms and conditions, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code should be applied.
3. The content of the Regulations is available on the Contest website and will also be made available to all interested parties at the Administrator's office.
4. The Administrator reserves the right to amend the Regulations, but this change may not infringe the rights already granted to the Contest Participants.
5. The Regulations enter into force on January 11, 2021.