It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS
Type of fire
Magazine capacity [pcs]
Hop-Up system is used for overclocking bb during the shot (putting it in rotation), through which, it extends its flight path. Acting laws of physics make that bb lift up, while the gravitational force take it down. Appropriate adjustment of Hop-Up, will compensate for these two factors, which result in long and straight flight for longer distance and be greater focus shot (to improve accuracy).
The most important thing to note as I get into this review is that the FPS listed is inaccurate. The listing says 340 FPS but when I chrono'd it with .25's it read between 370 and 380. My only field only allows 350 so I can't use it
- Mags are cheap
- Build quality is good. It's solid with a little bit of slide wobble but nothing too noticeable
- It's got a good weight to it
- It has a large aftermarket
- It Kicks HARD
- The FPS indicated is inaccurate (PLEASE FIX AS SOON AS YOU CAN)
- The coating comes off easily. After racking the slide a few times the chamber was already scratched up. After putting 10 or 11 mags through it, it looks well and truly battle worn. I personally don't mind that but I know a few people would. The paint where the hammer strikes the pin is also completely gone now
- The slide release is slightly weak. The Magazine follower can push it out sideways rather than up like it's meant to. This stops the pistol from locking back when empty and can cause you to lose a piece if it's weak enough. It will be stiff to begin with but it will weaken pretty quickly
This gun is great for starters who go to fields that allow higher FPS's. The thing to remember is that you get what you pay for. Apart from the Slide release issue, the gun runs well. I got around the slide release issue by slightly adjusting my grip so that I hold it in while firing.
I wouldn't buy if you're looking for a top tier gun that will last you a few years