It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS
Type of fire
Magazine capacity [pcs]
Hop-Up system is used for overclocking bb during the shot (putting it in rotation), through which, it extends its flight path. Acting laws of physics make that bb lift up, while the gravitational force take it down. Appropriate adjustment of Hop-Up, will compensate for these two factors, which result in long and straight flight for longer distance and be greater focus shot (to improve accuracy).
My aim, which was to shoot and practice with a realistic replica with attached red dot, came with this gun true.
It is an excellent gun and after 2000 shots it is operating very well and it is in very good condition.
- very realistic weight, weight distribution, grip and aiming,
- very accurate,
- realistic first 5 steps of disassembly,
- strong enough in a 15 metres range,
- acceptable sound and blow back effect,
- the materials look good and strong, the parts do not fret,
- the inner parts have good quality too.
- I did not realised any of them :-)