XtremeDuty AR-15 PDW Assault Rifle Airsoft Gun
This high-quality carbine
replica from the XtremeDuty AR-15 series is manufactured by Modify.
The airsoft gun is made
out of T6065 aluminum and high-quality
plastic, the most crucial parts are made out of steel.
The airsoft guns components were mainly made with the use of CNC
machine technology, which guarantees a very high level of
craftsmanship and high durability.
- MLOK system front
- Upper and lower body along with a 6-position stock rail made from T6065 aluminum
- Trigger, stock mount, barrel nut, pins, flash suppressor, and sling attachments made of phosphated steel
-Crane stock with a rubber butt-stock and an ergonomic handle made out of plastic
- Flip-up sights
- Functional Bolt-Catch
- Adjustable power range from 335fps to 345fps with the included key
Inside the replica you
- A set of steel gears
- MPI 22T Torque motor
- 8mm ceramic ball bearings
- Piston with steel strip
- Quick spring change
- Wide Bore Extreme Precision barrel, 205mm long and 6.1 mm in diameter
- Rotary hop up chamber
- Reinforced gearbox shell front
- Openings in the GB frame to facilitate checking the correctness of assembly without the need to unscrew it
- Mid-Cap Magazine
- The set does not include the battery nor charger
rechargeable battery is characterized by high efficiency
current-carrying capacity, but there are disruptive effect on memory.
Should be unloaded and loaded in the full cycle, ie, it is recommended
to fully discharge, and after unloading must charge the battery
immediately without leaving it for a long time in a discharged state.
|Bearings diameter [mm]
Blow back is a simulation system of the cocking lever - it imitates the work of it as the equivalent sharp. This system raises the realism and adds a lot more experience during shooting.
|Product length [cm]
|Product weight [g]
|Muzzle velocity [FPS]
It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS