Installation of Mosfet module / electronic circuit
Service carried out by Gunfire's professional service team, involving the installation of a controller of your choice. As part of the service, once the gearbox has been opened, the seal is applied again to confirm the warranty.
The price of the service includes the cost of the wiring and plugs, without these costs on the customer's side, as well as an inspection of the replica.
MOSFET is an electronic circuit, the main element of which is a MOSFET (Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor). It makes the current flow directly from the battery to the motor, which significantly prolongs the life of the contact block and the wiring, and also improves the replica's operating culture, i.e. the trigger response or ROFFET. The price includes service only and does not include the price of the MOSFET unit.
- inspection of the replica (diagnosis of the state of the internal parts of the gearbox, gear levelling, replacement of lubricants, sealing of the pneumatic system)
- assembly of the selected MOSFET unit and full wiring (if the unit does not have them)
- adjustment of all elements of the replica (Hop-up, motor, etc.).)
- measurement of the firing speed (FPS) on the chronograph
Note: Purchase of the service is only possible when purchasing a new replica from our shop where the replica is to be made.
NOTE: for replicas newly ordered from Gunfire, purchasing the service may result in extended lead times!
How does it work?
How does it work? Add the replica on which the service is to be carried out to your basket.
1. Add to your basket service
2. Add to the basket, the necessary components for the service.
*When placing an order, please. pay attention to the lead time shown in the shopping cart.
|Product weight [g]