DCA L129A1 DMR Marksman Rifle Replica
Custom replica of the L129A1 sniper rifle first used by the British army at the end of the first decade of the 21st century, made by Dave's Custom Airsoft. It’s a very good choice for users who are into Her Majesty's Army.
Features of the replica:
- the base is a G&G SR25 ETU replica, which fires only in single fire (version with the Knight's Armament license),
- CNC-made and anodized free float (DCA) RIS front with Tango Down rail covers,
- L115A3 mount replica with an offset top RIS rail,
- a replica of the PMII riflescope with glass covers,
- steel flash hider mounted on a 14mm CCW (DCA) thread,
- foldable front grip,
- SF type adjustable stock with points for mounting QD sling swivels,
- foldable Harris bipod with QD release,
- ERGO pistol grip,
- double-sided manipulators - selector, magazine release, dummy bolt drop,
- working bolt catch,
- a Mid-Cap magazine with a capacity of 110 BBs,
- the replica was placed in a resistant Hard Case by Nuprol with PNP foams,
- set of scope mounts,
- second offset RIS rail for mounting,
- transport case
It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS
Indications v2, v3, v6 does not mean the level of advance, but only shape of gearbox skeleton which was used and selected by the manufacturer depending on the capabilities of the body of the replica. For example, a models of the M4/M16 family, MP5, have a v2 gearbox, while the AK family have gearbox v3.
|Type of fire|
|Diameter of bearings in GB [mm]|
|Inner barrel length [mm]|
Magazynek typu Mid-Cap
|Magazine capacity [pcs]|
Hop-Up system is used for overclocking bb during the shot (putting it in rotation), through which, it extends its flight path. Acting laws of physics make that bb lift up, while the gravitational force take it down. Appropriate adjustment of Hop-Up, will compensate for these two factors, which result in long and straight flight for longer distance and be greater focus shot (to improve accuracy).
Blow back is a simulation system of the cocking lever - it imitates the work of it as the equivalent sharp. This system raises the realism and adds a lot more experience during shooting.
|Automatic electric guns|
Metal + tworzywo sztuczne + stal
rechargeable battery is characterized by high efficiency
current-carrying capacity, but there are disruptive effect on memory.
Should be unloaded and loaded in the full cycle, ie, it is recommended
to fully discharge, and after unloading must charge the battery
immediately without leaving it for a long time in a discharged state.
|Barrel thread type|
|Quick Spring Change System|