SA-B03 SAEC™ System Carbine Replica V2 - Half Tan
SA-B03 SAEC™ System V2 - Half-Tan manufactured by Specna Arms is a perfectly fitted and very well constructed airsoft replica. It is characterized by near perfect maneuverability, high functionality, and also versatility - you can use it in enclosed spaces as well as an open battlefield. The model is equipped with very good internal parts allowing for trouble-free operation and high-level performance in it’s default factory configuration or tunned.
Features of the replica:
- The replicas receiver and the front of the RIS are made out of anodized aluminum.
- Functional Bolt-Catch.
- Sports sights. The sights in the folded position act as an extension of the top RIS rail.
- Steel screws, pins and tactical sling swivel.
- Stock and pistol grip made out of polymer plastic.
- The stock is equipped with a rubber butt-plate with an anti-slip texture.
- The replica’s parts fit very well together and it’s perfectly balanced.
- A new generation quick spring change system, the so-called SAEC ™ that allows you to quickly change the power of the replica within a few moments without the use of tools.
- Works with LiPo and LiFe batteries.
- The barrel of the replica has a 14mm CCW thread.
Inside the replica you will find:
- Set of reinforced steel gears
- Steel spring guide
- Light polymer piston
- 8 mm ball bearings
- Steel cut-off lever
- Type 2 steel cylinder
- Lightweight, made of polycarbonate plastic piston with a steel tooth
- Aluminum, sealed piston head
- Metal cylinder head - Air-tight metal nozzle
- Rotary hop up chamber
The set includes:
- steel hi-cap magazine with a capacity of 300 BB’s
- additional main spring
- Specna Arms sticker set
- paracord bracelet
- user manual
The SAEC™ system is licensed under the European Patent No. 002639500
Note! The set does not include a battery or a charger.
Replika karabinka SA-B03 SAEC™ System V2 - Half-Tan
|Propulsion / Powered by|
Indications v2, v3, v6 does not mean the level of advance, but only shape of gearbox skeleton which was used and selected by the manufacturer depending on the capabilities of the body of the replica. For example, a models of the M4/M16 family, MP5, have a v2 gearbox, while the AK family have gearbox v3.
|Type of fire|
840 - 920
|Inner barrel length [mm]|
|Magazine capacity [pcs]|
Hop-Up system is used for overclocking bb during the shot (putting it in rotation), through which, it extends its flight path. Acting laws of physics make that bb lift up, while the gravitational force take it down. Appropriate adjustment of Hop-Up, will compensate for these two factors, which result in long and straight flight for longer distance and be greater focus shot (to improve accuracy).
Blow back is a simulation system of the cocking lever - it imitates the work of it as the equivalent sharp. This system raises the realism and adds a lot more experience during shooting.
plastic + metal
rechargeable battery is characterized by high efficiency
current-carrying capacity, but there are disruptive effect on memory.
Should be unloaded and loaded in the full cycle, ie, it is recommended
to fully discharge, and after unloading must charge the battery
immediately without leaving it for a long time in a discharged state.
|Quick Spring Change System|
It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS