SI BALLISTIC SHOCKTUBE GLASSES MATTE BLACK - GREY
SI Shocktube™ by renowned Oakley company are ballistic glasses with a matte black frame and tinted Grey lenses.
They are an excellent combination of highest-quality eye protection with a recognizable and proven design by Oakley. The appropriately-selected shape allows glasses to fit a face of various size.
The frame was made from a light and durable O Matter® material. Oakley Three-Point Fit technology maximizes the comfort of use whilst at the same time keeping lenses in a precise placement with respect to eyes.
The glasses feature a very solid construction that fulfills and exceeds the requirements of MIL PRF-32432 ballistic norm and ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010 norm.
Exchangeable lenses compliant with Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) are characteristic for their high optical quality on their entire surface. Their change is conducted by unscrewing a Torx screw using the included in the set tool.
- made of a Plutonite® material, high-quality polycarbonate characteristic for an excellent optical quality
- Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) technology with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- UV protection that stops harmful ultraviolet UVA and UVB radiation as well as blue light with a wavelength of up to 400 nm
- fulfills or exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010 norm
- fulfills or exceeds the requirements of MIL PRF-32432 norm
- tinted Grey lens features a light transmission of 17% and it is intended for the use in medium to bright light conditions, fulfills MCEPS requirements concerning neutrality and chromaticity
- neutral lens contrast will be ideal for sunny days
- sure grip and very good fit thanks to the use of Oakley Three-Point Fit technology
- durable, providing a comfort for the entire day of use frame made from light and resistant to stress as well as chemical compounds O Matter® material
- lens change system that envelops the removal of the screw using a tool included in the set
- universal shape adapted to faces of various size
- excellently-adhering nose bridge made from Unobtainium® with hydrophilic qualities
- low profile allows for the use of hearing protection systems and communication systems
- full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, Ops-Core®, Team Wendy®, Crye™ helmets and similar
- Oakley logo on temple tips
The set includes glasses with a microfiber bag for storing and cleaning of glasses.