WISPORT SPARROW 20 II Cord. Backpack - Black
A new, improved backpack designed that eliminates the imperfections from previous versions.
New improvements include:
- a wider, longer transport handle moved from the back panel to the middle of the upper part of the main compartment,
- the main compartment features 4 D-rings sewn into the back wall that allow for attachment of additional accessories,
- the mesh compartment in the main compartment has been divided into two smaller pockets with zipper closures.
- the zipper in the smaller compartment can be undone from the bottom edge of the backpack (it used to be from the middle),
- a wider strap protecting the zipper of the main compartment,
- front compartment zipper covered with a plait
- front compartment zipper is now extended to the bottom and covered with a plait
- extended organizer in the smaller compartment
- load bearing system webbing sewn in such a way that dirt, needles, etc. do not stick to it.
A military-survival backpack with zipper closure and a capacity of 20l. Ideal also for active holidays in the mountains, skiing or cycling. The backpack was made from a Cordura 500D material, which makes it incredibly resistant to all kinds of damage and abrasion. Functional and reliable, equipped with a modular webbing system, large amount of compartments and pockets. ACS (Air Comfort System) load bearing system guarantees comfort and excellent ventilation of the user’s back, whilst maintaining adequate stiffness of the backpack.
- Wisport closures
- Duraflex, ITW Nexus, National Molding buckles
- ACS load bearing system - extended suspenders with quick-detach
- Two independent compartments
- Capacious pocket and a compartment inside the main compartment
- Front pocket
- Side compression belts that allow to change the size of the backpack and to fasten additional equipment
- Ergonomic suspenders
- Hydration system exit
- Main compartment zipper that can be undone till the bottom
The backpack was manufactured in Poland.