Daniel Defense® M4A1 SA-E26 EDGE 2.0™ Carbine Replica
The replica was manufactured in cooperation with the American EMG Arms brand. The replica has licensed Daniel Defense® markings -
a firearms manufacturer from the USA, which since 2002 has specialized
in providing various variants of the AR15 and accessories, also on
special orders of USSOCOM.
The EDGE 2.0 ™ series introduces a completely new quality to the Specna Arms replica family, adding new functionalities and innovations to the tried and tested design. As a result, Specna Arms EDGE 2.0 ™ carbines offer an exceptional high level of craftsmanship and technical advancement straight out of the box.
Features of the replica:
- the receiver has a Nano Coating to prevent scratches,
- individual serial number placed on the receiver, additionally confirmed by a hologram,
- front rail in the RIS 22mm mounting system with Daniel Defense® license
- outer barrel with a 14mm CCW thread,
- folding sights,
- double-sided tactical sling swivel,
- precision inner barrel with a diameter of 6.03 mm, which will ensure high accuracy and repeatability of shots,
- Hop-Up rotary chamber, which allows for very precise and stable adjustment of the BB spinning system,
- Helium ™ Flat Hop bucking will improve the stability of spinning the BB,
- ESA2 ™ quick spring change system - it allows for quick and efficient adjustment of the replica's power to the conditions expected on the field of play without the need to use any tools (it is covered by the European Patent number: 007422159-0001),
- M90 main spring added to the set, perfect for indoor games,
- ORION Gearbox - reinforced frame, equipped with the main spring release function and ready to work with M140 springs. Inside the replica there are such elements as:
• reinforced polymer piston with a full steel jaw
• light, polymer piston head with bearings
• aluminum, sealed nozzle
• aluminum, double sealed cylinder head
• spring guide with ball bearings
• set of steel gears
• 8mm ball bearings
- powerful and efficient High Torque motor equipped with strong neodymium magnets. It has a 22TPA (Turn Per Arm) winding,
- factory-installed GATE ASTER ™ system which is an advanced controller equipped with innovative optical sensors,
- a dedicated Solar ™ Trigger that works perfectly with the ASTER ™ sensors, offering unprecedented sensitivity and precision (licensed from Gate Quantum Trigger ™),
- two S-MAG mid-cap magazines with a capacity of 125 BBs each, included in the set,
Note! Some functions of the ASTER ™ system are available in the GCS (Gate Control Station) application, which requires USB-Link (not included - purchased separately).
Full system description: https://www.gatee.eu/pl/produkty/aster/ast2-pl
ASTER ™ user manual: https://www.gatee.eu/download/aster-v2-quickstart.pdf
- 2 x mid-cap S-MAG magazine
- QC certificate
- GATE ASTER diagnostic card
- M90 additional spring
- Vertical Grip
- The set does not include the battery nor charger
rechargeable battery is characterized by high efficiency
current-carrying capacity, but there are disruptive effect on memory.
Should be unloaded and loaded in the full cycle, ie, it is recommended
to fully discharge, and after unloading must charge the battery
immediately without leaving it for a long time in a discharged state.
|Bearings diameter [mm]|
Blow back is a simulation system of the cocking lever - it imitates the work of it as the equivalent sharp. This system raises the realism and adds a lot more experience during shooting.
|Product weight [g]|
|Muzzle velocity [FPS]|
It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS
Indications v2, v3, v6 does not mean the level of advance, but only shape of gearbox skeleton which was used and selected by the manufacturer depending on the capabilities of the body of the replica. For example, a models of the M4/M16 family, MP5, have a v2 gearbox, while the AK family have gearbox v3.
Hop-Up system is used for overclocking bb during the shot (putting it in rotation), through which, it extends its flight path. Acting laws of physics make that bb lift up, while the gravitational force take it down. Appropriate adjustment of Hop-Up, will compensate for these two factors, which result in long and straight flight for longer distance and be greater focus shot (to improve accuracy).
|Inner barrel length [mm].|
|Length minimal [mm]|
|Magazine capacity [pcs.]|
|Quick Spring Change system|
|Type of plug|
DEANS / T-connect
|Type of thread on the barrel|