Helmet Storage Bag
Features of the bag:
- dimensions 40x32x21 cm
- a large central flap with a sponge sewn in on the inside, fastened with a zipper,
- stiffened sides,
- transport handle
- Velcro panel for attaching identification patches,
- two inside side pockets for additional small accessories,
- bottom trimmed with a soft lining,
- internal, adjustable strap to secure the helmet against displacement,
- the ability to store helmets in various sizes and configurations,
The product does not constitute ballistic protection and has no other protective properties. It is not intended for use in protective purposes, including during tactical/war/ASG games.
The use of the product for ballistic protection and/or for other protective purposes, including the use during tactical/war/ASG games, is the use of the product contrary to its intended use, in which case the buyer does so solely at his own risk.
The vendor is not liable for damage to the product, that might result from the use of the product contrary to its intended purpose, this also applies to all possible health consequences (bodily harm) for the user (buyer) or damage to property. Moreover, a misuse of the product will void the warranty on the product.
The vendor is liable to the buyer under the warranty for product defects (in the event of such defects) only if the buyer/user uses the product for its intended purpose, i.e. for purposes other than protective purposes, including the use during tactical/war/ASG games.
The lack of any protective properties of the product is a feature, not a product defect, and therefore it does not constitute a physical defect of the product within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code.
|Bags and gun bags|