Hydro Bag Nanora
The Hydro Bag is a universal pouch / cover manufactured Primal Gear, made for carrying a water bottle and various accessories. The large size of the main compartment will allow for transporting most bottles available on the market with no issues, such as popular brands such as Nalgene®, Camelbak® and similar. The bag can be carried on the shoulder, using the carrying strap, or attached to the equipment / backpack / belt in the MOLLE / PALS modular system.
Primal Gear equipment is made out of durable and resistant to harsh conditions Aspen 500D. The use of solid seams and high-quality accessories such as tapes, Velcro and buckles additionally increase resistance and durability.
Additional accessories shown in the photos are not included in the set.
Features of the hydro bag:
- fits most popular bottles, including the classic Nalgene® 1L and Camelbak® bottles
- closed with a flap with a latch
- on the front, an external accessory pocket with a mesh compartment, closed with a zipper
- compatible with the MOLLE / PALS system
- MOLLE / PALS webbing on the front and sides of the bag
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap attached to two D-rings
- drainage hole at the bottom of the bag
- additional mounting carabiner on the back
- Velcro for attaching patches / markings
|Type of attachment|