M1911 Pistol Replica (723DY)
Green gas powered airsoft replica manufactured Double Bell, modeled on one of the most recognizable american designs.
Features of the replica:
- mostly made out of metal - for the example the elements such as the frame, the slide, the outer barrel or the magazine
- only the grip linings and the magazine base are made out of plastic - just like in the original firearm counterpart.
- double-sided safety that prevents accidental misfire,
- realistic blow-back system - the replica's slide retracts with each shot, and after emptying the magazine, the slide remains locked in the rear position
- external barrel with 11mm CW thread for mounting silencers or tracers,
- green gas powered metal magazine holding 23 BBs
- packed in a solid, rigid plastic transport case
The set includes:
It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS
|Type of fire|
|Długość repliki [mm]|
|Magazine capacity [pcs]|
Hop-Up system is used for overclocking bb during the shot (putting it in rotation), through which, it extends its flight path. Acting laws of physics make that bb lift up, while the gravitational force take it down. Appropriate adjustment of Hop-Up, will compensate for these two factors, which result in long and straight flight for longer distance and be greater focus shot (to improve accuracy).
Blow back is a simulation system of the cocking lever - it imitates the work of it as the equivalent sharp. This system raises the realism and adds a lot more experience during shooting.
Metal + tworzywo sztuczne
|Propulsion / Powered by|
Gas propulsion - Green Gas
|Barrel thread type|