Men's EDC X trousers
Pants for active leisure enthusiasts from Polish manufacturer Durabo®. The trousers have been designed with high functionality and capacity in mind, while maintaining high ergonomics. The cut of the trousers allows you to carry a large number of items while remaining comfortable despite the heavily loaded waistband. The model has been sewn from high-quality Cordura® NYCO material. Zips from the renowned company YKK® have been used for the zipped pockets. High seam strength is guaranteed by threads COATS. Robust stitching and reinforcements in critical areas ensure high resistance to damage.
Features of trousers:
- Anatomical cut.
- Thoughtful layout 12 pockets.
- Reinforced with lock stitching loops, including two additional ones allowing items to be attached with a carabiner.
- Belt lining and outer part of pockets made of cotton to protect against abrasions.
- reinforced pockets for knee protectors.
- Front and waistband adjustable with Velcro.
The company Durabo® from Toruń is a rising star in the EDC clothing market. The manufacturer has its roots in Creator, a manufacturer with over 35 years of tradition in the production of military uniforms. Durabo® has made it its mission to refresh classic designs improving their ergonomics and functionality as well as reliability using high-quality materials.