Mosfet Gate MERF 3.2 unit
The third generation MOSFET system which is programmable with the trigger. The unit has got 10 functions. The burst mode is the novelty here and it allows to limit the length of the burst. The unit allows to adjust the rate of fire without any lost. It secures the modern Li-Ion batteries: LiPoly and LiFePO4.
Thanks to the two operating modes the unit cooperates both, with the original and the modified installation of the AEG. The unit is designed for all replicas, especially the tuned up ones. It was adapted to cooperate with the strongest springs, including the M170 spring. The unit works properly in the voltage od 3,2 to 15 V. The power consumption in the ready mode is 0,15mA and the resistance of the whole unit reaches up to 2,4mΩ.
1. The standard MOSFET function ( it eliminates all of the loses which take place when the mechanical plugs touch and secures it from the inevitable burn. The battery power is sent directly to the motor.
2. The active break ( it does not allows to remain the piston in the backwards position after the shot. The piston is always in the backwards position and the motor stops after releasing the trigger).
3. Under voltage security for the Li-Poly/Li-Ion/LiFePO4/NiCd batteries.
4. Short-circuit protection.
5. Thermal protection.
7. Adjustable rate of fire.
8. Burst mode.
9. Smart trigger.
10. Operating modes:
- basic mode: no need to modify the original installation.
- advanced mode: the trigger’s plugs connected to the unit.
Detailed description of all functions is available on the manufacturer’s website: http://www.gatee.eu
Full manual is available under the below address: