It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS
Propulsion / Powered by
Gas propulsion - Green Gas
Type of fire
plastic + metal
Inner barrel length [mm]
Magazine capacity [pcs]
Hop-Up system is used for overclocking bb during the shot (putting it in rotation), through which, it extends its flight path. Acting laws of physics make that bb lift up, while the gravitational force take it down. Appropriate adjustment of Hop-Up, will compensate for these two factors, which result in long and straight flight for longer distance and be greater focus shot (to improve accuracy).
Blow back is a simulation system of the cocking lever - it imitates the
work of it as the equivalent sharp. This system raises the realism and
adds a lot more experience during shooting.
The Masada/ACR is a beautiful gun and this is a great replica
- Everything that should be metal is made of metal
- All controls are ambidextrous: mag release, fire selector, charging lever, bolt release (rare feature!!)
- It operates perfectly (I was worried because of Youtube reviews, but mine cycles perfectly)
- The bolt locks back on empty mag each time
- The barrel quick-detach system is working and very practical allows easy change with shorter or longer barrel, change hop up rubber (unique feature!!)
- My favourite stock - slim, foldable and very adjustable
- Full length top rail and 3 shorter sections to put on the guard
- It is heavy, and a bit front-heavy
- The fire selector is very hard to switch and painful to your fingers, but you can change the two little springs to make it perfect!!
- Have to be careful with the stock lock, people say it breaks easily
- A small part of the thread at the front of the barrel is slightly stripped, probably by the flash hider retaining screw. Perhaps the flash hider was detached for shipping which scratched it. Anyway, it's not bothering me because the flash hider fits nicely and covers it at all time.
Truly amazing gun,
-Hopup needed little adjusting (for me)
-Solid as hell (no wobbly parts, including the handgaurd)
-Internals work perfectly, and IF (that's a big IF) they fail, RA Tech has upgraded metal parts for nearly everything.
-NPAS was easy to fit and adjust to +- 350 FPS
-Rear ironsight didn't come with counter-retaining bracket, had to improvise with some screws to make it fit to rail.