Orion No.2 Combat GBB Pistol Replica
The Taiwanese company Poseidon, known for the production of high-quality parts for GBB replicas, created a replica of the Orion pistol, continuing the traditions of the previous EVO model. Orion No. 2 Combat combines all of the features of a blowback-type airsoft pistol in one attractive package.
Features of the replica:
- light, licensed Polymer P80 grip with an aggressive anti-slip texturing, undercut trigger guard and RIS rail,
- Enlarged magazine release, improving reload speed,
- Aluminum CNC lock with a cutout for the mounting plate for Micro type sights (plate not included),
- Aluminum outer barrel with 11 mm CW thread,
- CYCLOPS sights and conventional 3-point sights (included),
- 6.03mm inner barrel, AIR CUSHION type,
- extended hop-up adjustment arm - to ensure more even pressure on the ball,
- A specially constructed nozzle, similar to those known from long GBB replicas, to improve performance,
- ICE PICK valve to prevent freezing,
- Semi / Auto fire mode switch hidden in the lock,
- Fully adjustable hop up,
- Fuse installed in the trigger,
- Dedicated 25 BB magazine, equipped with an enlarged foot
The Orion Combat replica is a good choice for beginners as well as experienced players, providing an efficient replica for training or airsoft games.
- conventional sights
|Muzzle velocity [FPS]|
It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS
|Inner barrel length [mm].|
|Magazine capacity [pcs.]|
Hop-Up system is used for overclocking bb during the shot (putting it in rotation), through which, it extends its flight path. Acting laws of physics make that bb lift up, while the gravitational force take it down. Appropriate adjustment of Hop-Up, will compensate for these two factors, which result in long and straight flight for longer distance and be greater focus shot (to improve accuracy).
Blow back is a simulation system of the cocking lever - it imitates the work of it as the equivalent sharp. This system raises the realism and adds a lot more experience during shooting.
Aluminium CNC + Tworzywo
|Type of thread on the barrel|