PP-19-01 Vityaz PDW EBB Submachine Gun Replica
A replica of the PP-19-01 Vityaz submachine gun with a retractable stock from the renown LCT. The model is top-tier in terms of representation and durability, which is synonymous of this manufacturer.
Features of the replica:
- Most of the elements are made out of blackened steel, including the receiver, the front with the barrel, the butt stock and a complete dummy bolt with a gas piston.
- The pistol grip, the stock, the magazines, the magazine well, the handguard and the dust cover are made out of good quality plastic.
- 14mm left-hand thread at the end of the barrel.
- The dust cover allows for stable mounting of the optics thanks to the 22mm RIS rail and two fixing points.
- Short RIS rail on the base of the front sight for the flashlight / laser pointer. -EBB system based on a full dummy bolt carrier with a gas piston, which significantly increases the realism of the replica while using it.
Inside the replica you will find:
- A set of steel gear
-Steel, ball-bearing spring guide
-Chrome cylinder -CNC aluminum cylinder head
-Aluminum ventilated CNC piston head
-A tight bore brass inner barrel with a diameter of 6.02 mm.
The set includes a double (combined), mid-cap type magazine made out of plastic, with a capacity of 50 BBs each.
NOTE: in spite of the apparent similarity, the replica is not compatible with MP5 magazines.
The set does not include a battery or a charger.
The set includes:
- double magazine
- user manual
Additional accessories shown in the photos are not included in the set!
640 / 720
|Propulsion / Powered by|
It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS
Indications v2, v3, v6 does not mean the level of advance, but only shape of gearbox skeleton which was used and selected by the manufacturer depending on the capabilities of the body of the replica. For example, a models of the M4/M16 family, MP5, have a v2 gearbox, while the AK family have gearbox v3.
|Type of fire|
plastic + metal
Hop-Up system is used for overclocking bb during the shot (putting it in rotation), through which, it extends its flight path. Acting laws of physics make that bb lift up, while the gravitational force take it down. Appropriate adjustment of Hop-Up, will compensate for these two factors, which result in long and straight flight for longer distance and be greater focus shot (to improve accuracy).
Blow back is a simulation system of the cocking lever - it imitates the work of it as the equivalent sharp. This system raises the realism and adds a lot more experience during shooting.
|Inner barrel length [mm]|
|Size of slot for bearings|
rechargeable battery is characterized by high efficiency
current-carrying capacity, but there are disruptive effect on memory.
Should be unloaded and loaded in the full cycle, ie, it is recommended
to fully discharge, and after unloading must charge the battery
immediately without leaving it for a long time in a discharged state.
Magazynek typu Mid-Cap
|Magazine capacity [pcs]|
2 x 50