SA-J11 EDGE 2.0™ Assault Rifle
The EDGE 2.0 ™ series introduces a completely new quality product to the Specna Arms replica family, adding new features and innovations to the tried and tested design. As a result, Specna Arms EDGE 2.0 ™ assault rifles offer an exceptional high level of craftsmanship and technical advancement straight out of the box.
- receiver made out of steel sheet
- steel, one-piece outer barrel
- metal hop-up chamber
- Helium™ Flat Hop bucking
- precise aluminum inner barrel with a diameter of 6.03mm
- ESA2™ quick spring change system - after folding the stock and removing the cover, we have access to the spring guide without the need to dismantle the gearbox shell
- additional M90 main spring included
- pre-installed GATE ASTER™ V3 system
- reinforced ORION™ V3 Gearbox, ensuring high quality operation. The mechanism is build to facilitate further tuning and is compatible with M140 springs. Inside the replica there are such elements as:
· reinforced polymer piston with a full steel jaw
· aluminum, double sealed cylinder head
· aluminum double sealed piston head with ball bearing
· spring guide with ball bearings
set of steel
- muzzle device on 24mm CW / 14mm CCW thread
- side mounting rail of the "dovetail" type
- realistic structure in the VFC system, based on pins, levers and pins
- a lot of space for a stick type battery under the dust cover (LiPo ready)
- side-folding skeletal stock
- magwell spacer insert for easy magazine reloading
- originally designed mid-cap S-MAG magazines with a capacity of 130 BBs
The set does not include a battery or a charger.
The set includes:
- 2 x S-MAG mid-cap magazine
- additional M90 main spring
- user manual
- Deans-Tamiya Mała adapter
- ASTER system programming card
rechargeable battery is characterized by high efficiency
current-carrying capacity, but there are disruptive effect on memory.
Should be unloaded and loaded in the full cycle, ie, it is recommended
to fully discharge, and after unloading must charge the battery
immediately without leaving it for a long time in a discharged state.
|Bearings diameter [mm]|
Blow back is a simulation system of the cocking lever - it imitates the work of it as the equivalent sharp. This system raises the realism and adds a lot more experience during shooting.
|Product length [cm]|
|Product weight [g]|
|Muzzle velocity [FPS]|
It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS
Indications v2, v3, v6 does not mean the level of advance, but only shape of gearbox skeleton which was used and selected by the manufacturer depending on the capabilities of the body of the replica. For example, a models of the M4/M16 family, MP5, have a v2 gearbox, while the AK family have gearbox v3.
Hop-Up system is used for overclocking bb during the shot (putting it in rotation), through which, it extends its flight path. Acting laws of physics make that bb lift up, while the gravitational force take it down. Appropriate adjustment of Hop-Up, will compensate for these two factors, which result in long and straight flight for longer distance and be greater focus shot (to improve accuracy).
|Inner barrel length [mm].|
|Length minimal [mm]|
|Magazine capacity [pcs.]|
J Series EDGE 2.0™
|Quick Spring Change system|
|Type of plug|
|Type of thread on the barrel|