Sub-Carbine Replica MXC9 EV
The MXC9 Sub-Carbine Replica from the well known Combat Machine 16 series by G&G. This is an enhanced and modified version of PCC.45. Powered by new generation magazines in a four-channel system. It is a compact and very well-fitted replica with no loose parts. At the same time, it is suitable both for right and left-handed users.
- Double-sided foldable charging handle.
- Space for a battery max. Dimensions 135 x 21 x 35 mm.
- Functional bolt-catch system and bolt-release lever on both sides.
- Double-sided firing selector.
- Programmable firing mode between FULL auto and 3-round burst.
- Folded to the side, adjustable stock with an adjustable cheek pad
- Outer barrel with a 14mm CCW thread. (Inside the front we can fit suppressors with a maximum diameter of 35mm.)
- Ifrit High Torque 25k RPM motor.
- 8mm Gearbox G2 bearings.
- 6.03 mm precision barrel with a length of 128 mm.
- Built-in MOSFET and ETU.
Note! The set does not include a battery or a charger!
Suggested battery compatible with the replica available at the link: Akumulator li-po-11,1v - 1500mah
- Two magazines (130 and 170 BBs)
- User manual
Indications v2, v3, v6 does not mean the level of advance, but only shape of gearbox skeleton which was used and selected by the manufacturer depending on the capabilities of the body of the replica. For example, a models of the M4/M16 family, MP5, have a v2 gearbox, while the AK family have gearbox v3.
|Type of fire|
Single, auto, 3-shot burst
|Diameter of bearings in GB [mm]|
420 / 670 mm
|Inner barrel length [mm]|
Magazynek typu Mid-Cap
|Magazine capacity [pcs]|
Hop-Up system is used for overclocking bb during the shot (putting it in rotation), through which, it extends its flight path. Acting laws of physics make that bb lift up, while the gravitational force take it down. Appropriate adjustment of Hop-Up, will compensate for these two factors, which result in long and straight flight for longer distance and be greater focus shot (to improve accuracy).
Blow back is a simulation system of the cocking lever - it imitates the work of it as the equivalent sharp. This system raises the realism and adds a lot more experience during shooting.
|Automatic electric guns|
Stal + Aluminium + Tworzywo
|Barrel thread type|
|Quick Spring Change System|
It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS