Sub-Carbine Replica MXC9 EV
The MXC9 Sub-Carbine Replica from the well known Combat Machine 16 series by G&G. This is an enhanced and modified version of PCC.45. Powered by new generation magazines in a four-channel system. It is a compact and very well-fitted replica with no loose parts. At the same time, it is suitable both for right and left-handed users.
- Double-sided foldable charging handle.
- Space for a battery max. Dimensions 135 x 21 x 35 mm.
- Functional bolt-catch system and bolt-release lever on both sides.
- Double-sided firing selector.
- Programmable firing mode between FULL auto and 3-round burst.
- Folded to the side, adjustable stock with an adjustable cheek pad
- Outer barrel with a 14mm CCW thread. (Inside the front we can fit suppressors with a maximum diameter of 35mm.)
- Ifrit High Torque 25k RPM motor.
- 8mm Gearbox G2 bearings.
- 6.03 mm precision barrel with a length of 128 mm.
- Built-in MOSFET and ETU.
Note! The set does not include a battery or a charger!
Suggested battery compatible with the replica available at the link: Akumulator li-po-11,1v - 1500mah
- Two magazines (130 and 170 BBs)
- User manual
|Bearings diameter [mm]|
Blow back is a simulation system of the cocking lever - it imitates the work of it as the equivalent sharp. This system raises the realism and adds a lot more experience during shooting.
|Product length [cm]|
|Product weight [g]|
|Muzzle velocity [FPS]|
It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS