UTP Urban Tactical Pants (NYCO Rip-Stop)
Tactical Pants in a lighter version made from Rip-Stop material are the newest
product by Helikon, ideal for a warm season.
UTP pants come into existence as a “mid profile” pattern, meaning they look less like a uniform than BDU, ACU or M-65 and offer increased functionality compared to civilian clothing. Thanks to the use of material with a dash of spandex, the trousers are very comfortable to wear and provide freedom of movement.
UTP trousers feature many interesting and functional solutions:
have an impressive number of 12 pockets
- four thigh pockets, two with YKK zipper closures (reversed) as well as two smaller ones at the front of thighs with a hook and loop fastener flap are used for storing, for instance, a mobile phone, magazines, etc.
- on the inside, there are two integrated slant pockets that serve for concealed and comfortable storing of items such as a telescopic baton or spare pistol magazines
- in the back are two capacious pockets with a hook and loop fastener, inside the back pockets are two smaller compartments, for instance, for a small flashlight or a multi-tool
- front pockets have reinforced edges - intended for the attachment of knives and tools with a clip
- the trousers have metal YKK zipper closure - instead of a button, the waist has a hook and loop fastener strap, similarly to Crye Precision designs, that provides a full range of adjustment
- waist adjustment of the trousers allows the elastic strip sewn in the back
- reinforcements on the knees are made from two layers of material - between the layers there is a compartment that enables the insertion of knee protection inserts
- the front, out of 7, wide belt loops feature additional loops that allows for the attachment of a carabiner or a paracord loop that secures items stored in pockets
|Size||Obwód Pasa [cm]||Długość całkowita [cm]||Dł. nogawki wewnętrznej [cm]|