EDC X Men's Pants
Pants for active leisure enthusiasts from the Polish Durabo®. The pants have been designed with great functionality and capacity in mind, while maintaining a high level of ergonomics. The cut of the pants allows for carrying a large number of items while maintaining comfort despite a heavily loaded waist. The model is made of high quality Cordura® NYCO material. The zippers of the reputable company YKK® were used for the pockets. COATS threads ensure high strength of the seams. Solid sewing and reinforcements in sensitive areas ensure high resistance to damage.
Features of Pants:
- Anatomical design.
- A well-thought-out arrangement of 12 pockets.
- Seam reinforced belt loops, including two additional loops that allow you to attach items using a carabiner.
- Waist lining and outer pockets made out of cotton to protect against abrasions.
- Reinforced pockets for knee protectors.
- Legs and waist are adjustable with Velcro.
Durabo® from Torun is a rising star on the EDC clothing market. The manufacturer has roots in the Kreator company, a manufacturer with over 35 years of tradition in the production of military uniforms. Durabo’s® mission is refreshing classic designs, improving their ergonomics and functionality, as well as reliability, using high-quality materials