Raven MEU Railed BDS pistol replica (GG) - Camo/Tan (OUTLET)
Replica of a gas-powered pistol made by Raven, which is a well-made reproduction of a classic, well-known design.
Features of the replica:
- solid construction mostly metal
- profiled and ergonomic grip facings
- 26-ball magazine which is also a Green Gas canister
-  system;Blow Back, significantly increasing the realism of use
- wing fuse, locking the lock, and a rear pressure fuse preventing accidental firing without first obtaining a firm grip on the pistol's grip
- the BDS model is equipped with an integrated RMR-type collimator located on a lock-mounted assembly. The collimator is adjusted using two buttons located on the sides. It is powered by one battery CR2032 (not included)
- A mounting rail is placed under the barrel of the replica which allows the use of a tactical light or laser target indicator
- fiber optic bow and peep sight
- female thread 13mm CW allowing the installation of a suppressor or adapter for 14mm CCW thread
- replica with collimator
- return spring for CO2 supply
- spanner for removing barrel stabilizer
Blow back is a simulation system of the cocking lever - it imitates the work of it as the equivalent sharp. This system raises the realism and adds a lot more experience during shooting.
|Product length [cm]
|Product weight [g]
|Muzzle velocity [FPS]
It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS
Hop-Up system is used for overclocking bb during the shot (putting it in rotation), through which, it extends its flight path. Acting laws of physics make that bb lift up, while the gravitational force take it down. Appropriate adjustment of Hop-Up, will compensate for these two factors, which result in long and straight flight for longer distance and be greater focus shot (to improve accuracy).
|Inner barrel length [mm].