Replica SA-V30 ONE™ Carbine - Red Edition (OUTLET)
- Hi-Cap Magazine
- The set does not include the battery nor charger
The SA-V30 ONE™ carbine replica - Chaos Bronze Edition by Specna Arms is a well-fitted and very well-made airsoft replica. It is characterised by ideal manoeuvrability, high functionality, as well as versatility - you can use it in closed rooms and in open battlefields. on an open battlefield. The model is equipped with very good internal parts internal parts, allowing for failure-free operation and high-level performance in the factory configuration or tuning.
Features of the replica:
- The body of the replica and the RIS front were made of aluminium subjected to the anodisation process.
- Functioning Bolt-Catch.
- Flip-Up sighting instruments
- steel screws, pins and tactical suspension mount.
- Flask and pistol grip made of polymer plastic.
- Flask fitted with rubber foot with non-slip texture and QD suspension mount on both sides.
- Very good fit and balance.
- SQuick spring change system, called Enter & Convert™ allowing you to quickly change the power of the replica in a matter of moments.
- Adaptation for use with LiPo and LiFe batteries
- External barrel finished with 14mm CCW thread.
In the interior of the replica we find:
- A set of reinforced steel gears
- Steel spring guide
- Lightweight polymer piston
- 8mm ball bearings
- Steel interrupter
- Type 2 steel cylinder
- Lightweight, polycarbonate plastic piston with steel teeth
- Aluminium, sealed piston head
- Metal cylinder head
- Sealed, metal nozzle
- Rotational Hop Up chamber.
rechargeable battery is characterized by high efficiency
current-carrying capacity, but there are disruptive effect on memory.
Should be unloaded and loaded in the full cycle, ie, it is recommended
to fully discharge, and after unloading must charge the battery
immediately without leaving it for a long time in a discharged state.
Blow back is a simulation system of the cocking lever - it imitates the work of it as the equivalent sharp. This system raises the realism and adds a lot more experience during shooting.
Black and red
|Product weight [g]|
|Drive / power supply|
|Muzzle velocity [FPS]|
It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS
Indications v2, v3, v6 does not mean the level of advance, but only shape of gearbox skeleton which was used and selected by the manufacturer depending on the capabilities of the body of the replica. For example, a models of the M4/M16 family, MP5, have a v2 gearbox, while the AK family have gearbox v3.
Hop-Up system is used for overclocking bb during the shot (putting it in rotation), through which, it extends its flight path. Acting laws of physics make that bb lift up, while the gravitational force take it down. Appropriate adjustment of Hop-Up, will compensate for these two factors, which result in long and straight flight for longer distance and be greater focus shot (to improve accuracy).
|Inner barrel length [mm].|
|Length minimal [mm]|
|Magazine capacity [pcs.]|
|Quick Spring Change system|
|Type of plug|
|Type of thread on the barrel|