SAI BLU Pistol Replica (Green Gas) - Specna Arms DELUXE Edition
The DELUXE set has been extended with additional accessories, the list of which is provided at the end. LIMIT 50!
The SAI BLU Utility Tier One Package pistol is a unique replica developed in cooperation with Specna Arms, EMG and Salient Arms International ™ - a well-known US firearms manufacturer. Thanks to this cooperation, many configurations of this replica were created.
The replica's features include:
- lightweight frame made out of durable polymer material with a rough non-slip texture, made according to the specifications of the original firearm counterpart
- lightweight aluminum slide with aggressive texturing and MOS profiling
- two sets of sights - standard (mounted on the replica) and elevated to work with a collimator / silencer
- aluminum manipulators
- adjustable hop-up system
- integrated rail in RIS 22mm standard
- enlarged magwell
- SAI grooved outer barrel with an 11mm CW / 14mm CCW adapter
- original markings of the manufacturer Salient Arms International ™
- strong blow-back system, and after the last BB has been fired, the slide locks in the rear position
DELUXE Set contains:
- elevated sights
- a set of 4 mounting plates for various types of mini red dot sights
- a set of screws
- a set of hex keys
- certificate of authenticity
- Specna Arms MTU ™ Suppressor - Mini Tracer Unit
- Specna Arms Pistol Case
- 0.25g Specna Arms EDGE ™ Tracer precision BBs - 1000 rounds - green
- Specna Arms patch - 65x50 mm
- Individually numbered Deluxe Edition certificate
- Smart Gas™ - 1000ml
Blow back is a simulation system of the cocking lever - it imitates the work of it as the equivalent sharp. This system raises the realism and adds a lot more experience during shooting.
|Product length [cm]|
|Product weight [g]|
|Muzzle velocity [FPS]|
It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS
Hop-Up system is used for overclocking bb during the shot (putting it in rotation), through which, it extends its flight path. Acting laws of physics make that bb lift up, while the gravitational force take it down. Appropriate adjustment of Hop-Up, will compensate for these two factors, which result in long and straight flight for longer distance and be greater focus shot (to improve accuracy).
|Inner barrel length [mm].|
|Length minimal [mm]|