SI BALLISTIC CROSSHAIR GLASSES GUNMETAL - GREY
Oakley Crosshair™ are ballistic glasses that are reminiscent in terms of
the shape of aviator glasses used by,
among others, USAF plane crews.
They are characteristic for their classic stylistics that comprise of a frame made of a light and durable C-5™ alloy. The comfort of wearing is increased by the implementation on the nose bridge and temple tips an excellently-adhering Unobtainium® material with hydrophilic qualities.
Glasses have a very solid construction that fulfills and exceeds the requirements of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 184.108.40.206.1 ballistic norms and ANSI Z87.1-2010 (Clause 6.2.2., Clause 5.1.4) norm.
The lens is equipped with an anti-fog coating that makes misting over more difficult and it is compatible with Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) which makes the lens characteristic for its excellent optical quality on this entire surface.
Lens - features:
- made of a Plutonite® material, high-quality polycarbonate characteristic for an excellent optical quality
- Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) technology with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- an advanced anti-fog coating that makes misting-over more difficult
- external Hard Coating layer that protects from scratches
- UV protection that stops harmful ultraviolet UVA and UVB radiation as well as blue light with a wavelength of up to 400 nm
- fulfills or exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010 (Clause 6.2.2, Clause 5.1.4) norm
- fulfills or exceeds the requirements of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 220.127.116.11.1 ballistic norms
- tinted Grey lens features a light transmission of 18% and it is intended for the use in medium to bright light conditions, fulfills MCEPS requirements concerning neutrality and chromaticity
- neutral lens contrast will be ideal for sunny days
Frame - features:
- low profile allows for the use of hearing protection systems and communication systems
- ultra-lightweight construction
- sure grip and very good fit thanks to Unobtainium® inserts with hydrophilic qualities
- full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- made from a very light and resistant to stress C-5™ alloy
The set includes glasses with a microfiber bag for storing and cleaning of glasses as well as a high-quality cover with Oakley logo.