SA-K02 ONE™ Carbine Replica - Chaos Bronze Edition
SA-K02 ONE ™ Carbine Replica - Chaos Bronze Edition manufactured by Specna Arms is a perfectly fitted and very well constructed airsoft replica. SA-K02 ONE ™ combines the well-known and liked features of the classic M4 and the modern models such as double-sided manipulators and an ergonomic trigger guard. The model is equipped with very good internal parts allowing for trouble-free operation and high-level performance in it’s default factory configuration or tunned.
Features of the replica:
- The replicas receiver and the front of the RIS are made out of anodized aluminum.
- Functional, double-sided Bolt-Catch.
- Double-sided firing mode selector.
- Steel screws, pins and tactical sling swivel.
- Stock and pistol grip made out of polymer plastic.
- The stock is equipped with a rubber butt-plate with an anti-slip texture.
- The replica’s parts fit very well together and it’s perfectly balanced.
- Quick spring change system, the so-called Enter & Convert ™ allowing for quick changes on the fly.
- Works with LiPo and LiFe batteries.
- The barrel of the replica has a 14mm CCW thread.
Inside the replica you will find:
- Set of reinforced steel gears
- Steel spring guide
- Light polymer piston
- 8 mm ball bearings
- Steel cut-off lever
- Type 2 steel cylinder
- Lightweight, made of polycarbonate plastic piston with a steel tooth
- Aluminum, sealed piston head
- Metal cylinder head
- Air-tight metal nozzle
- Rotary hop up chamber
The set includes:
- steel hi-cap magazine with a capacity of 300 BB’s
- additional main spring
Note! The set does not include a battery or a charger.
Indications v2, v3, v6 does not mean the level of advance, but only shape of gearbox skeleton which was used and selected by the manufacturer depending on the capabilities of the body of the replica. For example, a models of the M4/M16 family, MP5, have a v2 gearbox, while the AK family have gearbox v3.
|Type of fire|
|Diameter of bearings in GB [mm]|
|Inner barrel length [mm]|
|Magazine capacity [pcs]|
Hop-Up system is used for overclocking bb during the shot (putting it in rotation), through which, it extends its flight path. Acting laws of physics make that bb lift up, while the gravitational force take it down. Appropriate adjustment of Hop-Up, will compensate for these two factors, which result in long and straight flight for longer distance and be greater focus shot (to improve accuracy).
Blow back is a simulation system of the cocking lever - it imitates the work of it as the equivalent sharp. This system raises the realism and adds a lot more experience during shooting.
|Automatic electric guns|
Metal + tworzywo sztuczne + stal
rechargeable battery is characterized by high efficiency
current-carrying capacity, but there are disruptive effect on memory.
Should be unloaded and loaded in the full cycle, ie, it is recommended
to fully discharge, and after unloading must charge the battery
immediately without leaving it for a long time in a discharged state.
|Barrel thread type|
It is the spped of bb, while its leaving the innerbarrel of replica. This speed is measured in FPS (Feet Per Second).
1 FPS = 0,3 m/s
1 J = 99 m/s
1 J = 326,7 FPS